Covid-19 Shipping Updates
Unfortunately, we are currently experiencing delays with shipping for international orders. Due to the covid19 pandemic, there are limited flights departing the NZ transporting freight and therefore causing delays.The only advice I can give is to monitor the tracking number (Once it has been sent) Delivery once your order has been sent can take up to, but is not limited to, 3 weeks. We apologies for this inconvenience. If you have any questions, please send us a email.
New Zealand Updates
Due to Covid-19 international customers may experience some delays with shipping. If you choose to purchase with us during this time we ask that you please take this into consideration before you order. Euphoric Collection does not take any responsibility for delayed shipping during this time, however we are happy to offer updates in shipment movements whenever requested and we will do our best to make sure your bikini arrives to you safely.
Our courier companies are putting in place the requirements below. They have asked us to share this with you so you are fully aware of the situation and precautions they are taking.
If you have any problems with the couriers and delivers, please contact the courier first! They will be able to help you out directly with your problem.
** Please Note, there are currently some shipping delays due to Covid-19. This is domestic and internationally.
New Zealand: 1-2 Business Days Or Rural Delivery: 1-5 Business Days
Worldwide: Up to but not limited to 3 weeks.
- Every order is sent out with signature required when delivered.
- Every order is supplied with a tracking number, please check your inbox and junk folders for this email.
- Please allow up to 5-7 business days for your order to be processed, made, packaged and shipped (This time frame does not include shipping times). You will receive a confirmation email when you first order, and then another email once your order has been sent off with its tracking information.
-Euphoric Collection is not liable for wrong information given to us when shipping information is asked of you at check out. If the shipping address provided is not correct we are not required to refund you or to make your order again to replace the previous order. As a customer, you are responsible to make sure all shipping information is accurate before finalizing your order.
- We are not liable if a parcel is stolen or goes missing from your address if you have requested the package to be left without a signature.
- Any parcels that are returned to us due to either wrong address or have not been claimed, will be shipped back to the customer at there own expenses.
- PLEASE NOTE* To customers who order from Australia, If you need your orders asap PLEASE order the fastest shipping option we offer. We will NOT accept any liabilities if your order is not with you on time because you choose the slower shipping option. This is your responsibility as a customer to make sure to choose the correct shipping option for you.
- We are not responsible for any delays if your package gets held up in customs.
-To comply with New Zealand export regulations, we are required to declare the exact value of all items ordered and to mark them as "Merchandise".
- Please keep a close eye on your tracking information, we are not responsible if you are not notified by your country's postal authority.
Custom Import and Duty Tax
Please Note: If you are buying from any country outside of New Zealand, you may be required to pay customs tax to receive your order in your country! This is the customer's responsibility to pay and to know what your laws are in your country in regards to your clearance tax fees. This is not Euphoric Collections responsibility and we will not take ownership of any fees that may apply to you. Please make sure to do your research and check out your custom tax laws before ordering from Euphoric Collection.